**A fantastic opportunity has arisen within D&M Removals Limited based in Bedford, Sales/Administrator**
Successful candidates will meet with customers, estate agents and potential contracts to represent the company and develop relationships which will in turn increase sales. Candidates will work from D&M Removals Limited head office.
Successful candidates will must possess the following attributes:
· Full Administration, CRM, Invoice system, Quotations
· Assist with new and existing business activity
· Customer Quotations
· Liaise with estate agents
· Liaise with potential contracts
· Manage leads generated by company’s website
· Generating outbound and receiving incoming calls to customers
· Experience in a Sales administration/Sales support role
· A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
· Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
· Good communication and inter personnel skills
· A proven track record in field sales.
· A full UK driving licence
· Excellent customer service skills
This is an excellent opportunity within the removals industry.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in the position, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
D&M Removals Limited
Removals Porter – Full time -
Part time – When required – Available
D&M Removals Limited – Bedford, MK, NN
An experienced and professional Porter is required for D&M Removals Limited – Bedford, MK Reporting to the Director, this is a great opportunity to work for an established family business in the removals sector.
D&M Removals Limited are deeply committed to their mission, and you will share that commitment. You will thrive working in a fast-moving, exciting, progressive environment, alongside the experienced dedicated team.
Job Role – Porter: Part time – When required.
The main purpose of the position is to ensure that removals are carried out to exceed customer expectations by demonstrating the behaviours of our core values daily.
Typical duties of a Porter include, but are not limited to:
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company working around the UK and Europe.
To apply please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 01234 404502
Proud To Be Bedford’s SME Community Business Of The Year 2017