D&M Removals & Logistics are recruiting
Class 2 Drivers to join our logistics team - PERMANENT CONTRACT – *IMMEDIATE START*
Monday to Friday, Some weekend work may be
We are looking for HGV Class 2 drivers to join us on
a permanent basis.
What you'll be
- Delivering to our regular customers across the UK, both short and long
- Driving one of our own, clean and reliable vehicles
- Providing excellent and professional customer service for deliveries to
both our customers and valued contracts
You will have:
- Class 2 licence (minimum 1 year experience) and be a driver CPC
- Be over 25 years old, due to insurance requirements
- A good level of fitness to be able to complete the physical work
- Ability to drive safely and be trustworthy and
- Excellent customer service skills to promote a professional image of our
Company at all times
- Ability to complete record sheets and other documentation accurately and
in a timely manner
Pay: £15.00 per hour. Minimum 35 hours a
- Join a Rapidly Growing Business
- Recognition Awards
- Length of Service Rewards
- Well maintained Vehicles
- Workplace Pension
- Free onsite Parking
- Company Issued Work wear
- 28 Days Holiday
Unfortunately, we cannot provide visa sponsorship at this
time. All applications must have the right to work in the UK to be considered.
Newly qualified drivers
Strictly no agencies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay - £15.00 per hour
Please contact David Fitchew on 01234 404502 or email us at
**IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE**
Removals Porter – Full time -
Part time – When required – Available
D&M Removals Limited – Bedford, MK, NN
An experienced and professional Porter is required for D&M Removals Limited – Bedford, MK
Reporting to the Director, this is a great opportunity to work for an established family business in the removals sector.
D&M Removals Limited are deeply committed to their mission, and you will share that commitment.
You will thrive working in a fast-moving, exciting, progressive environment, alongside the experienced dedicated team.
Job Role – Porter: Part time – When required.
The main purpose of the position is to ensure that removals are carried out to exceed customer
expectations by demonstrating the behaviours of our core values daily.
Typical duties of a Porter include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure issued uniform is worn at all times, and that you always present a neat and tidy appearance
to the customer.
- Ensure compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Be aware of the cases, cartons, tissues, wrapping and packing materials that are
- Be aware of items specifically excluded from the Contract, and those that are prohibited and are
undesirable for acceptance into store or carried by road vehicle.
- Ensure good customer relations at all times, reporting any problems to the Office or other
- Ensure the security of customer’s furniture and effects at all times.
- Carry out the packing of household items using the correct materials and labelling as
- Report all damage to the office or other appropriate person.
- Recognize those domestic appliances and effects that require specialist attention.
- Lift, carry and manoeuvre furniture and effects (including carpets and floor coverings) in a safe
manner and so avoiding damage to the furniture or yourself.
- Assist in preparing and checking inventories.
- Load and unload vehicles in the correct sequence and as may be instructed.
- Use mechanical aids (e.g. trolleys, sack barrows, ropes, ladders, etc), keeping safety in mind all
- Dismantle furniture, using tools as and when required.
- Assist with warehouse duties as and when required.
- Look after and keep clean all Company vehicles and equipment.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company working around the UK and
To apply please forward CV to email@example.com or T: 01234 404502
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.